e-Suvidha is a workflow based Application to automate time bound servicing of Citizen
Requests (Certificates, Administrative Orders and Certified Copies of Documents).
The software supports OL digital photographs, collection of charges, Workflow monitoring
and Internet based displaying of Serviceability Status against Service Request.
A generalised framework comprising of 5 Sub-Processes has been adopted in the application
to deliver time bound citizen centric services-
1. Filing of Service Requests.
2. Validation of supporting documents/ testimonials submitted.
3. Decision on the request by a competent authority (Issue/ Reject).
4. Printing of deliverables (Output or Rejection Intimation).
5. Despatch of printed deliverables. Each of the Sub-Processes for any Service could
be configured for the mandated time duration (in hours or working days). Based on
the state holiday list, the software calculates and prints the completion date for
a Service Request in a two-part Application Acknowledgement slip along with the
supporting documents description.
The Software provides for the following features:
1. Unique encrypted Application ID, serviceability status monitoring (Issued/ Rejected/
In-Process), output printing (Certificates/ Memorandum/ Orders), automated File
Notings, tracking of supporting documents, Appointment scheduling with citizenry
for resolution of doubts and Intra-Section inbuilt Despatch mechanism.
2. Web-Cam and Scanner Interface to incorporate Applicant Photograph.
3. In-built Formula Generator for configuration of Cash Collection.
4. Application Level Tracking of Transactions Logs with adequate System Security.
5. Useful and appropriate MIS reports at different administrative levels.